FORUM 2019 is the public sector’s number one event featuring the most comprehensive conference program. Attracts over 800-1000+ attendees highlighting the most relevant information and technology for public sector professionals. FORUM 2019 aims to challenge how to think about the most relevant issues facing local, state and federal governments.
When: April 3 – 7, 2019
Where: Orlando, Florida
Join the largest public sector community and be part of the future innovation and solutions in
local government. In just three days, you can take advantage of a range of benefits:
• Choose from 40+ conference sessions led by public sector influencers.
• Meet both established vendors and new players all under one roof in three days of faceto-face business at the Innovation Center.
• Network with your peers and discuss the issues that keep you awake at night.
• Collect CEUs by attending the conference sessions.
• More than ever, conferences are the way forward for public sector professionals to
collaborate and share information. By learning from and debating with one another, you have the greatest chance of educating yourself and influencing others for the future.