You are invited to join the premier and most progressive organization dedicated to the advancement of black public leadership in local and state governments with an established national reputation for designing and implementing quality leadership development initiatives of unparalleled success. NFBPA has grown to become one of the nation’s most powerful networks of black and minority public leadership.
Consider applying for membership in the National Forum for Black Public Administrators today. As a member, you will:
- Receive a NFBPA Membership Card and Lapel Pin
- Receive a subscription to our award-wining magazine The Forum
- Receive a Member Directory
- Be eligible for membership in local NFBPA chapters
- Be eligible for discounted conference registration fees
- Have access to the members-only section of the Web site
- Be able to post a resume and view current position openings in public administration, and access other valuable resources available only to members
- Be able to contribute your ideas and experience to the development and implementation of improvements in the practice of public administration.