Join NFBPA as an Exhibitor by becoming an integral part of the most anticipated gathering of professionals in the public sector. What’s more, FORUM 2019 includes a group of emerging leaders who are up and coming managers. they come to build their networks and gather the information they will use to move up the ladder. This is your opportunity to establish relationships with both seasoned decision-makers and future decision-makers in the profession.
Exhibiting with NFBPA Makes Good Business sense
Facts to consider:
- NFBPA is a 501(c)3 type 509 tax deductible organization; verification suppliedupon request
- One-third of NFBPA members control annual budgets of more than $20 million.
- Members collectively manage more than $60 billion in annual purchasing power.
- Local, regional, state, and national exposure to our members who work in more than 350 jurisdictions and agencies in 34 states.
- Most members hold advanced academic degrees and are in the middle to higher end of the economic scale.
- Members of our 28 member Board of Directors are City, County, and Education leaders in Arkansas, Texas, Florida, Ohio, Washington, the District of Columbia, Georgia, Illinois, Virginia, and Maryland.
- The Innovation Center is the focal point for attendees, the place they come for activities and special events and the Meet-Up Opening Reception.