• Proficient in the management of large multi-tiered service organizations with budget and financial operations, human resources, procurement, contracting, real estate/facilities, project management, and delivery of IT infrastructure services including staffs over five hundred and budgets exceeding $1 billion.
• Active champion and “change agent” of reengineering initiatives gaining process along with buy-in from all levels representing internal as well as external “stakeholders” of the initiative.
• Adept in presenting complex budgets and “go/no go” issues to executive leadership or elected officials.
• Practiced in the utilization of leadership strategies and project management tools to complete projects maintaining budget, timelines, and deliverables.
• Accomplished in forming winning relationships as a prime or subcontractor.
• Built own firm from staff of three and no revenue to two hundred staff and $16 million annual revenue
• Skilled in management – labor relations leading functional reorganizations, “work-outs” of issues affecting performance and execution of organizational goals.
• Expert in the coordination, development, gaining executive buy-in and implementation of Enterprise Information Technology Strategic Plans.
• Hands-on project manager and leader achieving the profitable completion of major ($30 million+) technology projects.
• Principal in development of the functional requirements to implement key policy or regulatory initiatives.
• Well-versed in the management and operational issues facing executives in the areas of: Data Center Operations, End User Computing, Business Process Outsourcing, Systems Integration, Document Management or Imaging Outsourcing, E-Commerce Solutions, Call Center, Technology Assessment, IT Outsourcing and Financial & Collections Operations.
Specialties: An accomplished professional with successful private and public sector and entrepreneurial expertise in development and improvement.