Adrienne Bitoy Jackson, MS. Ed., BS, PMP, is the Founder, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Heuristics Marketing Consultants, LLC. A retired Public Service Administrator, and certified Project Management Professional, she has had an illustrious career spanning more than 25 years in the fields of resource development, IT project management, nonprofit governance, substance use prevention, and government administration. The State of Illinois designated her as a well- qualified Senior Public Service Administrator/Executive I (Health and Human Service /General Administration/Business/Marketing/Labor /Personnel) and a high-level Social Service Program Planner. A recognized authority in strategic planning, technical writing, grantsmanship, program development and evaluation; she has worked as a community organizer, a research/policy director, an assistant director of resource development, a manager of organizational effectiveness, and a senior learning and development consultant demonstrating a superior ability to build enthusiastic, dedicated employee and volunteer teams that worked together to increase visibility and ensure operational excellence.
Between 2004 to 2008, Ms. Bitoy Jackson was elected to NFBPA Chicago Chapter's executive leadership team, serving in the capacities of Secretary, Second, and First Vice Presidents. She chaired both the public relations and program committees, and mentored several of the chapter's Executive Leadership Institute (ELI) participants. She is a former President of the Chicago State University Alumni Association, and served on the Steering and Family Centered Services Initiative Committees for the State of Illinois' Children & Adolescent Local Area Network 80/81, and as a member of the Chicago Chapter Board of Directors for Youth As Resources (YAR), the Social Enterprise Alliance (SEA) and the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ). Ms. Bitoy Jackson has received awards from the City of Chicago, the Chicago Housing Authority, and the Cambridge Who's Who for demonstrating dedication, leadership and professional excellence in organizational development and management.
Notable career accomplishments include:
- Featured Contributor for GovLoop 2023
- Presenter for NFBPA Forum 2021 Introduction to the MIT Program- Dare to Prepare
- Presenter for NFBPA Forum 2014 Leading Strengthening and Educating our Multicultural Communities, Track Four- Development: Professional & Personal
- Curriculum development for the NFBPA Chicago Chapter's Career Development Institute (CDI)
- Directing federally funded $2.5M Information Communication Technology (ICT) & Digital Inclusion projects
- Managing a revenue development team that raised $47M in new funds for housing related projects
- Winning competitive federal, state, and local grant awards from: U.S. Departments of Commerce, Education, Housing and Urban Development, the Interior, Justice, and Labor; Illinois' Department of Human Services (DASA and DPH), Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunities (DECO) the City of Chicago, and the MacArthur Foundation totaling $14.7 million
- Authoring the Chicago Housing Authority's winning submission for The Richard H. Driehaus Foundation Public Innovation Award for E-Governance
- Field review for the SAMSHA Center for Substance Abuse Treatment's (CSAT) Integrating Substance Abuse Treatment and Vocational Services Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) 38
- Serving as an at large/presidential appointee on the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials' (NAHRO) National Professional Development Committee (PD)
- Serving as Parliamentarian for the Chicago Chapter Board of the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ)
- Co-authoring a state policy briefing book on Illinois Women’s Agenda issues
- Coordinating the scheduling and completion of 3500 occupational needs assessments through a 200 volunteer, Illinois tri-county Regional Employment Network (REN)
Publications include: Primer for Empowering Resident Leadership, Good2Know and Vistas.
Content curation for HMC's Professional Development for the Public & Private Sectors