Looking for ways to contribute to NFBPA? Donating is a great way to help NFBPA support and empower its members, nation-wide. Whether it be a small cash donation, professional development seminars or something new and innovative, every little bit counts towards the goal of the advancement of black public leadership in local and state governments.
There are a number of ways you can pay it forward and support rising and established black public administrators!
- Corporations: Executive Loan Program
- Support an NFBPA Scholarship! (link to current scholarships)
- Support professional development of Emerging Leaders
- Sponsorship of programs, leadership development, educational webinars, etc.
- Looking for something new, innovative, and not listed above? Let’s talk about it!
Have a gift idea you would like to discuss? Contact us at our offices: (202) 408-9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org